People also bought...
AV-Art. Created by Denon.
Connect the Denon AVR-1713 5.1-channel HD-Audio receiver to a TV and Blu-ray disc player supporting 3D video and you’ll
be able to experience an exciting 3D theatre with powerful surround sound. Then connect it to your network and enjoy audio streaming via AirPlay, listen to internet radio and play your entire music librafy from your PC or NAS because this unit is DLNA1.5 certified. Android devices are compatible to DLNA as well. This receiver also has a USB port where you can connect an iPod, iPhone, or USB memory and directly play digital music tracks from those devices in the superior sound quality that Denon has become renowned for. Setup is extremely easy as the AVR-1713s Setup Assistant guides you through the procedures for setting the language, speakers connections and other items on your TV screen.
- New sophisticated yet pure product design
- Denon Remote App for iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad (available in AppStore)
- Airplay wireless music streaming
- Enhanced network capability
- Internet Radio and network audio/photo streaming via Ethernet
- Last.fm and Flickr online support (availability depends on country)
- FLAC HD, High-resolution audio format
- DLNA 1.5 compatible
- Setup Wizard, providing easy-to-follow setup instructions
- Easy operation, Graphical User Interface
- GUI overlay on HD source
- 5 + 1 (front) x HDMI inputs and 1 x HDMI output
State-of-the-art Denon Solutions
- Fully discrete, identical quality and power for all 5 channels (120 W x 7ch)
- Stable power supply for high-quality sound and picture playback
- High definition audio support, Dolby TrueHD and DTS-HD Master Audio
- Featuring 3D pass-through technology
Connectivity & Future-ready Expandability
- Supports HDMI with 3D, Audio Return Channel, Deep Color, “x.v.Color”, Auto Lipsync and HDMI CEC control function
- Direct play for iPod and iPhone via USB
- Audyssey Dynamic Volume, for real-time volume adjustment
- Audyssey MultEQ XT and Auto Setup
- Tower type microphone for more accurate measuring
- Up to eight measurement points
- High level resolution filters for satellite speakers and also subwoofer
- Large character display
- AMX, Crestron third party control support
- Lower power consumption at stand-by 0.1 W (Standby)
- Auto Power Off
Recycling your old electricals is easy!
Recycle your electrical and electronic devices free at your local recycling centre. To find your nearest centre, visit the Recycle More website and type in your postcode.
Unwanted electrical equipment is the UK’s fastest growing type of waste.
Many electrical items can be repaired or recycled, saving natural resources and the environment. If you do not recycle electrical equipment will end up in landfill where hazardous substances will leak out and cause soil and water contamination – harming wildlife and also human health.
We’re proud to support your local authority in providing local recycling facilities for electrical equipment.
To remind you that old electrical equipment can be recycled, it is now marked with the crossed-out wheeled bin symbol. Please do not throw any electrical equipment (including those marked with this symbol) in your bin.
What is WEEE?
The Waste Electrical or Electronic Equipment (WEEE) Directive requires countries to maximise separate collection and environmentally friendly processing of these items.
How are we helping?
In the UK, distributors including retailers must provide a system which allows all customers buying new electrical equipment the opportunity to recycle their old items free of charge. As a responsible retailer, we have met the requirements placed on us by financially supporting the national network of WEEE recycling centres established by local authorities. This is achieved through membership of the national Distributor Take-back scheme (DTS).
To find more information on WEEE recycling and to locate your nearest recycling centre please visit the Recycle More website.