People also bought...
AV-Art. Created by Denon.
The all-new allround receiver humbly delivers 125W x 7 channel fully discrete power to your entertainment. A comprehensive network feature range including AirPlay plus a 4k video capability on board are only some of the reasons which make it the perfect solution to enjoy every sound, every source, every moment. The extended feature set makes this unit the center piece of your home entertainment system and all can be controlled nicely by an app for iOS or Android devices. Of course an easy to use remote comes with the unit and the Graphical User Interface (GUI) makes daily operation an easy task.
- New sophisticated yet pure product design
- 1080p and 4k video scaling, 4k HDMI switching, 4k GUI overlay
- Denon Remote App for iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad (available in AppStore)
- Airplay wireless music streaming
- Enhanced network capability
- Internet Radio and network audio/photo streaming via Ethernet
- Last.fm and Flickr online support (availability depends on country)
- FLAC HD, High-resolution audio format
- DLNA 1.5 compatible
- Setup Wizard, providing easy-to-follow setup instructions
- Easy operation, Graphical User Interface
- GUI overlay on HD source
- 5+ 1 (front) x HDMI inputs and 1 x HDMI output
State-of-the-art Denon Solutions
- Fully discrete, identical quality and power for all 7 channels (125 W x 7ch)
- Stable power supply for high-quality sound and picture playback
- High definition audio support, Dolby TrueHD and DTS-HD Master Audio
- Supports Dolby Pro Logic IIz processing
- Featuring 3D pass-through technology
Connectivity & Future-ready Expandability
- Supports HDMI with 3D, Audio Return Channel, Deep Color, “x.v.Color”, Auto Lipsync and HDMI CEC control function
- Direct play for iPod and iPhone via USB
- 2nd Zone Multiroom-Multisource (powered by Surround Back amplifier)
- Audyssey Dynamic Volume, for real-time volume adjustment
- Audyssey MultEQ XT and Auto Setup
- Tower type microphone for more accurate measuring
- Up to eight measurement points
- High level resolution filters for satellite speakers and also subwoofer
- Large character display
- Lower power consumption at stand-by 0.1 W (Standby)
- Auto Power Off
Recycling your old electricals is easy!
Recycle your electrical and electronic devices free at your local recycling centre. To find your nearest centre, visit the Recycle More website and type in your postcode.
Unwanted electrical equipment is the UK’s fastest growing type of waste.
Many electrical items can be repaired or recycled, saving natural resources and the environment. If you do not recycle electrical equipment will end up in landfill where hazardous substances will leak out and cause soil and water contamination – harming wildlife and also human health.
We’re proud to support your local authority in providing local recycling facilities for electrical equipment.
To remind you that old electrical equipment can be recycled, it is now marked with the crossed-out wheeled bin symbol. Please do not throw any electrical equipment (including those marked with this symbol) in your bin.
What is WEEE?
The Waste Electrical or Electronic Equipment (WEEE) Directive requires countries to maximise separate collection and environmentally friendly processing of these items.
How are we helping?
In the UK, distributors including retailers must provide a system which allows all customers buying new electrical equipment the opportunity to recycle their old items free of charge. As a responsible retailer, we have met the requirements placed on us by financially supporting the national network of WEEE recycling centres established by local authorities. This is achieved through membership of the national Distributor Take-back scheme (DTS).
To find more information on WEEE recycling and to locate your nearest recycling centre please visit the Recycle More website.