- High Definition picture quality - Watch Blu-ray Disc™ movies in crystal clear, Full HD 1080p
- Also plays DVD Discs - No need to throw out your old collection of DVD movies. Also upscales your existing DVD collection to near 1080p quality
- Easy to use menu system - Award winning menu system uses icons and an easy to follow 'tree' system for easy operation of your player
- Compact and stylish design - 290mm wide main unit with brushed aluminium appearance looks good in any room
- Access to free online entertainment* - Stream videos, sports and the best of the web directly from the Internet from channels such as YouTube™
- Wide choice of file compatibility via USB - Release music, video and pictures from a USB device for big screen playback
- Cost saving power consumption - Low power consumption means you save money on your electricity bill as well as being kinder to the environment
- HDMI® - HDMI® output to connect your high definition TV
- High Definition audio codecs - Supports Dolby® TrueHD and DTS-HD High Resolution Audio for sound quality as good as the picture
Recycling your old electricals is easy!
Recycle your electrical and electronic devices free at your local recycling centre. To find your nearest centre, visit the Recycle More website and type in your postcode.
Unwanted electrical equipment is the UK’s fastest growing type of waste.
Many electrical items can be repaired or recycled, saving natural resources and the environment. If you do not recycle electrical equipment will end up in landfill where hazardous substances will leak out and cause soil and water contamination – harming wildlife and also human health.
We’re proud to support your local authority in providing local recycling facilities for electrical equipment.
To remind you that old electrical equipment can be recycled, it is now marked with the crossed-out wheeled bin symbol. Please do not throw any electrical equipment (including those marked with this symbol) in your bin.
What is WEEE?
The Waste Electrical or Electronic Equipment (WEEE) Directive requires countries to maximise separate collection and environmentally friendly processing of these items.
How are we helping?
In the UK, distributors including retailers must provide a system which allows all customers buying new electrical equipment the opportunity to recycle their old items free of charge. As a responsible retailer, we have met the requirements placed on us by financially supporting the national network of WEEE recycling centres established by local authorities. This is achieved through membership of the national Distributor Take-back scheme (DTS).
To find more information on WEEE recycling and to locate your nearest recycling centre please visit the Recycle More website.